|Works have been performed from 2018 to the present time|
|More than 80 thousand tons of steelwork were inspected as part of the Project|
For the purposes of Project implementation, BT GROUP performs:
- Audits of manufacturers;
- Quality control of materials & equipment production;
- Surveying support;
- Incoming control of the following materials and equipment at the construction site;
Nomenclature of controlled equipment:
- pipe products and pipeline fittings;
- pipeline valves;
- instrumentation and automation;
- process equipment (vessel and dynamic);
- packaged modular equipment;
- general industrial equipment.
Amur GPP is a gas processing plant under construction near the city of Svobodny in the Amur Region. The project is owned by Gazprom. Construction started in October 2015. The design capacity (for processing) is 42 billion cubic meters of natural gas per year. The planned launch date is 2024.