Examples of individual expertise work items:
- Inspection support of product launching (including expertise of technical specifications, analysis of manufacturer’s technological solutions and documentation with respect to product quality assurance, participation in acceptance tests, evaluation of manufacturer’s preparedness for introduction of inspection and release of product or required quality);
- Harmonization of manufacturer’s and consumer’s quality control techniques to prevent unjustified claims against suppliers due to disagreement of product manufacturer’s and consumer’s regulatory requirements in terms of acceptance criteria, measurement & inspection techniques and means;
- Expertise of product handling and storage;
- Expertise of well-site construction, operation & maintenance techniques;
- Expertise of installation, operation & maintenance of pipeline system facilities;
- Expert investigation of accidents;
- Experimental investigations of products.
At the corporate level, Business Trend Ltd also carries out such expertise work as:
- Technical audits incl. audits of manufacturers that produce or plan to produce import-substituting products in line with actions stipulated in "Roadmap towards expansion of usage of high-technology (incl. import-substituting) products manufactured by Russian Federation organizations in the interests of PJSC Gazprom" approved by A.B. Miller, Chairman of PJSC Gazprom Board (for instance, only in 2015 Business Trend Ltd conducted over 100 technical audits for PJSC Gazprom);
- Support of launching into manufacture & quality assurance of new kinds of products – as an expert organization, in terms of corporate customer orders (for example, support of pilot production of longitudinally welded large diameter pipes – at all Russian manufacturers since 2004, similarly – launching into manufacture of fittings and pipe spools, threaded pipes with premium thread connections and special operating characteristics, coating application production, etc.);
- Development and implementation of corporate quality management systems for product deliveries incl. creation of organizational & technical documentation, inspection procedures, information exchange systems (e.g. for PJSC Gazprom);
- Generation of information base for ensuring identification and traceability of supplied product at all stages of product cycle.
At the state level, and as a recognized expert organization, Business Trend Ltd is widely involved in such areas as:
- Implementation of State policy of import substitution & proactive import substitution incl. expert consultation on technological capabilities of domestic production, as well as on technical, legal, customs aspects of deliveries (at the level of participation in ministerial sessions at Industry and Trade Ministry, Economic Development Ministry, Ministry of Energy, Federal Technical Regulation and Metrology Agency, PJSC Gazprom, ROSNANO Group, etc.);
- Participation in development and implementation of National Strategy of Quality Improvement (as part of cooperation with Federal Technical Regulation and Metrology Agency incl. creation of integrated quality management systems for deliveries and assurance of guaranteed quality level and industrial product authenticity);
- Generation of Registers of bona fide (approved) manufacturers of industrial products;
- Participation in national & international standardization;
- Counteraction to mala fide players in the conformity assessment market (inspection services, in particular) and generation of registers of bona fide & mala fide players in this market;
- Counteraction to trafficking of counterfeit goods (jointly with International Anti-Counterfeit Association). Working in this area, our experts take an active part in Association activities and events incl. work in "Government Commission of Counteraction to Illegal Trafficking of Industrial Products" incorporated in "Interagency Working Group on Protection and Improvement of Quality Control of Industrial Products Market".