Examination of products presupposes a comprehensive review of the unit under consideration taking into account the ongoing processes of corrosion attack and fatigue damage, presence of visible and hidden defects, as well as other deviations from established requirements.
The stages of product examination include:
- Review of regulatory & technical documentation for the product;
- Evaluation of product storage (operation) conditions;
- Identification of each product unit;
- Visual inspection of the product;
- Instrumentation control of the product;
- Various NDT (if applicable);
- Assessment of each defected product unit;
- Issuance of records based on product examination results.