In our work we use a systematic approach to provision of inspection & expertise services which involves both practical quality control activities and development & definition of requirements for product quality control.
Key criteria defining Business Trend competence:
- Experience in development and implementation of corporate systems of quality control of tubular, oilfield, construction and other kinds of products. It includes generation of organizational & technical documentation, inspection procedures, information exchange system, a network of inspection units at manufacturers. For example, PJSC Gazprom has been successfully using the Business Trend Ltd quality control system at the manufacturers’ since 2003.
- International accreditation as a Type A inspection body in compliance with ISO 17020:2012 issued by UKAS (Great Britain), a member of ILAC, MRA Signatories.
- Integrated Management System for the purposes of inspection activities certified at all existing levels of compliance confirmation: international (AFNOR) (compliance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 29001:2010, ISO 14001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007); national (GOST R) (compliance with GOST ISO 9001-2011); corporate (Gazpromcert Voluntary Certification System) (compliance with STO Gazprom 9001-2012).
- Continuous multi-year experience in rendering services of quality control of production of tubular and other kinds of products at the manufacturers’ located in Russian Federation and abroad.
- Continuous legal inspection units in RF regions where the manufacturers of inspected products are located.
- Irreducible number of staff inspectors with obligatory certification of each employee with respect to destructive & non-destructive testing (Level 2 and 3) and other types of certification in accordance with organizational structure and staff schedule.
- Liability insurance of inspection work (services) performed.
- Business Trend inspection unit coverage – over 400 lead manufacturers of fuel & energy and construction complexes.